Saturday, June 11, 2016

A blast from the past.

If anyone believes that the message I share today is merely that of one who has just recently taken on the NDP oligarchy, as Bernie Sanders has taken on the DNC, here's a little blast from the past. It demonstrates that my struggle with the NDP oligarchy has been at the forefront of my political activity for years.
I would like to point out that, despite Mr. Michaelis' prevarication, Mr. Raimondo was, indeed, still a registered Republican on the day my letters were published in the OWH &LJS.
I readily admit to being contentious, angry, and obnoxious. But, what is the alternative? Sitting around sheepishly grinning at one another while ignoring the morass of corruption that is drowning us?
It is my belief that the delegates coming to Kearney next weekend are dominated by like-minded activists that are sick and tired of the corruption and the money that drives our party today. I believe they will support my challenge to the status quo and join me in transforming our party into an effective force for truth, justice and equality.
That said, please check out what I wrote nearly nine years ago.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/30/427962/-http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/30/427962/-

No comments:

Post a Comment